Introduction I am a 6th year graduate student, working with Josh Frieman.
I am interested in Cosmology and General Relativity, more specifically I am interested in:
- Neutrino effects on Structure Formation
- Lossless data compression algorithms
- CMB Physics
- Nature of Dark Matter and Dark Energy
- Primordial Gravitational Waves as signatures of Inflation
- Cosmic Reionisation in the 21cm
My research mainly involves studying how large datasets from CMB experiments and galaxy surveys can constrain fundamental physics. In particular, I am investigating the effects of massive neutrinos on large scale structure observables, such as angular galaxy clustering in the Dark Energy Survey (DES), and I am devising a combined data analysis pipeline to constrain cosmological parameters.