The surveys are open ended and casual. This is simply a guide to areas we would like to cover.
Survey Interview Question Guide
First, I would like to ask a couple of questions about you.
- How did you choose to see this exhibit?
- Did you know anything about Astronomy?
- Did you know anything about telescopes?
- Did you know anything about other topics from the exhibit? Which ones?
- Have you been interested in Astronomy before?
- Did you look at any other exhibits today about Astronomy?
- Have you gone over Astronomy in school before?
- What grade did you go over the topics you just watched?
- What grade do you think they would go over the topics you just watched?
Now I would like to talk about the exhibit you just watched.
- What did you think about it?
- What was it about?
- Why do you think it was made?
- Did you enjoy it?
- What parts did you enjoy?
- What was the best part?
- What was the worst part?
- Do you think you learned anything from it?
- What did you learn?
The people who made the exhibit want it to be the best it can be. I would like to talk to you now about what you think the people who made the exhibit should know.
- How could it have been better?
- Was there anything too easy?
- Was there anything too difficult?
I want to give you a chance to tell me anything else on your mind.
- Was there anything that we haven't talked about that you would like to talk about now?
- Is there anything you want the people who made the exhibit to know?