Alyson Brooks, U Wisconsin Madison, "The Influence of Baryons in Interpreting the Cosmological Model"
The cosmological model based on cold dark matter (CDM) and dark energy has been hugely successful in describing the observed evolution and large scale structure of our Universe.
KICP seminar: May 24, 2013 @ 12 PM
- Faculty position: The Department invites applications for a faculty position in experimental astrophysics and cosmology.
- KICP Seminar: The Influence of Baryons in Interpreting the Cosmological Model, Alyson Brooks, U Wisconsin Madison
May 24, 2013 | 12:00 pm | LASR Conference Room
- KICP Colloquium: Observation of High Energy Neutrinos at IceCube, Nathan Whitehorn, University of Wisconsin - Madison
May 29, 2013 | 3:00 pm | BSLC 115
- First Annual GMT Community Science Meeting: "Cosmology in the Era of Extremely Large Telescopes"
June 10 - 12, 2013 | University of Chicago's Gleacher Center, Chicago, IL
- Workshop: "Galaxies within the Cosmic Web"
June 17 - 21, 2013 | Chicago, IL
- KICP Summer School: Computational Cosmology
August 5 - 16, 2013 | Chicago, IL
- Archive of Events